Thursday, February 14, 2008
























I started this painting last December when I was feeling Christmassy. I just finished it yesterday. It's an 8 x 10 in acrylic.

I'm pretty happy with it. I thought maybe I could figure out how to turn it into a Christmas card. Now if I could just think of some words for it that are profound and also rhyme. I'm no good at that.

This also happens to be my first time scanning something.

It's funny how things are showing up in the computer image that I really didn't notice when looking at the actual picture. Along the left side of the manger (our left, the baby's right) there seems to be some sort of radioactive glow. Maybe I'll fix it. On the other hand, maybe not. Maybe it's just part of the aura. I'll have to think about it some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just love this work of yours and wanted you to know